This bundle of modules includes:
Landlord & Tenant module
Conveyancing Law & Practice module and
- Managing Client and Office Accounts (Conveyancing)
Once you have enrolled, we will ask you to confirm which module you are exempt from completing.
Apply above or by returning the Student Enrolment Form to email@example.com
To see the content of each module, select each individual module and click on the module content tab.
The following resources are included in the module fee:
- Dedicated tutor for each module (available 7 days a week)
- CLC / SQA Contract Law Manual
- SQA Student Registration fee
- Assessment fees (including reassessment fees)
- Unlimited access to our eLibrary (100s of books to support your studies)
- Live topic / revision webinars (all webinars are recorded and made available on the VLE)
- Forums where you can raise questions and discuss issues with the tutor team and other students
- Practice papers, mock exams, revision notes and revision activities
- Video lectures on every subject area
- Quizzes, Flashcards and other interactive activities
What is it like to study at Access Law?
Once your application has been reviewed you will be given access to the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to complete your student induction.
If you are a new student, you will be required to provide photographic identification as part of your application. This can be scanned and emailed to us within 14 days.
Pay by: One-off payment
You can make a one-off payment online by creditor /debit card, including MasterCard, Visa or AMEX.
Additionally, you can use convenient payment methods such as Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
If you prefer to pay directly from your bank account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for our bank details.
Pay by: Monthly payments
There are flexible payment options available for the module fee. For bundles of Level 6 modules, you can choose to pay in 3, 5 or 12 monthly instalments without any interest charges or deposit requirements.
Pay by: Sponsoring organisation
A third party (such as an employer) can pay all or part of your fees. Your sponsor should complete and return our Sponsorship Agreement Form. This must be done before you start your programme.
The Level 6 Diploma is equivalent to the final year of a degree. Typically, the Level 6 Diploma should take between 18-24 months to complete but, depending on prior knowledge of the subject and your circumstances, the Level 6 Diploma could be completed in 12 months.
Where a student intends to complete the Level 6 Diploma in 18-24 months, each module would usually be completed in 6-8 months. As mentioned above, each module be completed over a longer or shorter period depending on prior knowledge of the subject and your circumstances.
ALO will tailor each module and the support offered to help you achieve your desired outcome, in your desired timeframe.
To apply for the Level 6 Diploma you need to the Level 4 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice. You may qualify for an exemption from these entry requirements if you have a Law Degree or a Graduate Diploma in Law.
You can enhance your training to qualify as a Licensed Conveyancer. To qualify, you will need to complete 1200 hours of practical experience in addition to completing the Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice (or equivalent if applying for exemptions).
To qualify you must submit to email@example.com:
1. an application form, including your statement of relevant work experience
2. a certified copy of photographic ID, such as a Passport or a Photographic Driving Licence; and
3. statement of Practical Experience
4. Any supporting documents relating to conduct, financial and mental health disclosures.
After completing the Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice, with the requisite amount of practical experience you could then qualify as a Licensed Conveyancer.
With further experience, you could go on to manage a conveyancing department in a large firm, or set up your own conveyancing practice.
You could also take further training to become a solicitor.